Philip Carter Winery Manifesto
Our Vision Statement
At Philip Carter Winery we are passionate about our pursuit of excellence in wine, customer service, and commitment to being a socially conscience company that strengthens the community in which we live.
We believe Philip Carter Winery can – and should – have a positive impact on the community it serves. So it is our vision that together we will elevate our wine educators, customers, suppliers and neighbors to use our position as a community center for good to promote a gracious way of life through wine, the arts and culture.
Our Mission & Goals
– To develop as a large scale producer of premium wines that contribute to Virginia’s growing reputation as a premier wine-producing region.
– To establish brand awareness by promoting the Carter family’s historically significant connection to wine production dating back to the 1700s.
– To offer customers high quality, educational and culturally important wine related experiences as a destination winery in America’s wine country.
– To promote and develop Philip Carter wine enthusiasts with the winery serving as the community center.
– To achieve the highest standard in customer service by providing friendly, knowledgeable, and personable service to our guests that promotes the highest level of hospitality.
Our Favorite Quotes
– Our History is wine and our future is to promote a gracious way of life through wine, the arts and culture.
– At the Philip Carter Organization, we are motivated by a love of what we do and a pride in the hospitality we provide and the wine we are making.